Terms and conditions
Article 1 | Applicability
The terms and conditions apply to all tenders, both oral and written, and to all agreements and related actions, both preperatory and executive.
Article 2 | Company description
Re-Injoy focuses on coaching within the field of personal development, in the broadest sense of the term. Re-Injoy is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 69618526
Article 3 | Definitions
Re-Injoy is the Contractor and applies these general terms and conditions to all its services. The Contractee(hereafter the Client) is the client who makes use of the services offered by Re-Injoy. A contract is all agreements made between the Client and the Contractor about the services to be offered. These agreements will be confirmed in writing by the Contactor, after an intake. If desired, the Contractor will send one signed copy of the contract to the Client, or confirm it by Email before the assignment commences.
Article 4 | Execution of the Contract
1: The Contractor will execute the agreement to the best of her knowledge and ability. The Contractor has an obligation towards the execution of the contract to her best efforts. She cannot be held liable to an obligitory result.
2: On confirmation of the contract and the general conditions the Client gives permission to add it's personal details to the customer database. This information shall only be used for administration purposes.
3: The Client shall ensure that all information of which te Client indicaties necessary or of which the Client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the execution of the agreement, shall be provided to the Contractor in a timely manner.
If this information is withheld the Contractor reserves the right to suspend the execution of the agreement.
Article 5 | Prices and Quotes
1: All quotations made by the contractor are non-binding, both in terms of price, content and delivery time and expire after 30 days.
2: Offers are based on the information made available by the client.
3: An agreement is concluded at the time that the quotation or contract signed by the Client for approval, has been received and accepted bij the Contractor and/or confirmed via Email.
4: Further agreements can be made in the Contract, such as hiring third parties, hiring accommodation, resources, travel expenses etc.
Article 6 | Terms of payment
1: Invoicing takes place ad indicated in the quotation. Payment must be made by bank transfer to: IBAN NL25INGB0008296562 Re-Injoy.
Payment must be made in full within 14 days of the invoice date.
2: In the event of overdue payment or default of payment, the client is legally in default of contract, and the Contractor reserves the right to terminate the execution of said contract with immediate effect.The Client will also owe statutory interest on the outstanding sum from that moment on.
If the Contractor hand over the claim for collection, the Client will also be liable for the judicial en extrajudicial costs involved in this collection.
3: In the event of any objections regarding the invoice, the Client must notify the Contractor in writing within 14 days of receiving the invoice.
Article 7 | Duration and termination
1. The agreement between the client and the contractor can be terminated at any time by both parties or extended at any time.
2. The termination of the agreement does not affect the financial obligation that has yet to be fulfilled.
Article 8 | Cancellation by the contractor
Contractor reserves the right to cancel coaching, or refuse a client without stating reasons. The Contractor is obliged to confirm the cancellation or refusal in writing in which case a 100% refund of the amount paid by the Client until then shall take place, with which the Agreement is terminated without any further obligations or claims.
Article 9 | Deferral of coaching appointments
1. If the client cancels an appointment made by him / her within 24 hours before the appointment is due to take place, the Client will be charged in full. Appointments that are cancelled or deferred before this time will not be charged.
2. If the client does not appear on a scheduled appointment, the costs for the appointment will be charged and the client is obliged to payment.
3. The Contractor reserves the right to defer or cancel agreements if it can not properly meet the requirements of the Contract.
Article 10 | Confidentiality
1. Both parties are obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding everything that has been discussed during or in the context of the coaching sessions.
2. In the event of imminent danger for the client and/or society, the Contractor reserves the right to breach the confidentiality and will inform the competent and designated authorities.
3. If on the basis of a statutory provision or a court order, the contractor is obliged to provide confidential information to third parties designated by the law or the competent court, and the contractor can not rely on a statutory or recognized court or the competent court. allowed right of change, the contractor is not obliged to pay compensation or compensation.
Article 11 | Liability
1. The Contractor does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or in connection with services provided by it.
2. The liability of the contractor is limited to the invoice value of the assignment, at least that part of the assignment to which the liability relates.
3. Contrary to what is stipulated in paragraph 2 of this article, in the case of an assignment with a term of more than six months, the liability is further limited to the invoice amount due over the last six months.
4. The Contractor is not liable for direct or indirect damage that the Client suffers as a result of actions or decisions taken as a result of or during a coaching session. The client remains at all times responsible for choices made.
5. Any liability of the contractor for trading loss or other indirect damage or consequential damage, of whatever nature, is expressly excluded.
Article 12 | Complaints procedure
1. If the Client has complaints about the work performed, he / she must make this known to the Contractor in writing within 14 days of the occurrence of the complaint.
2. After taking note and discussing the complaint with the Client, the Contractor will implement the chosen solution to the best of her abilities